Nebraska - Urology – (56548)
An attractive practice opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist in Nebraska.
This unique opportunity presents a variety of engagement possibilities including full hospital employment, shared/split employment agreement with established local Urology practice, or development of an independent practice. Obligations will include inpatient and outpatient care. Call ratio 1:3 will be coordinated with outreach clinic services, and educational interaction with local physicians, nurses, and patients is expected. This employed position offers a competitive three year salary plus paid vacation and CME, paid malpractice, paid life and disability insurance, a generous retirement plan, a relocation package, and potential loan repayment.
- Combination of office and hospital patient care;
- Willing to travel to and support outreach clinics associated with the hospital/practice;
- Work cooperatively with the tertiary centers with regard to management of patients Urology needs;
- One in three on call days, coordinated with outreach clinic schedule;
- Provide education to area physicians, nurses and patients
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.