Texas - Pediatric – (54451)
looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatrics physician to join their well-established employed practice in, TX!
- Open to new graduates – OR – experienced candidates
- Employed opportunity
- Physician must live within the community
- Inpatient work limited to assessing newborns prior to discharge
- Outpatient work as well
- Call will be 1:4
- One main pediatrics office located adjacent to the hospital campus and primary care with pediatrics clinic off campus
- The main pediatrics clinic is approximately 5000 sq. ft. and was renovated in 2015
- Available space to incorporate an existing provider
- This location is a major hub for pediatric patients/services in the community
Offering a competitive recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive Salary (Based on MGMA guidelines)
- Commencement Bonuses
- Marketing and CME expenses
- Stipend available for graduating residents
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.