West Virginia - Internal Medicine – (54086)
Location: West Virginia
West Virginia – Daytime Hospitalist
- 300 bed hospital with 20-bed open ICU
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine required
- Daytime shifts are mostly 8am to 8 pm. First service is 7am to 7 pm
- Flexible scheduling – most end up doing similar to a week on/week off schedule
- Shift rate: $1764
- 15 shifts per month required
- Average patient census is approximately 15-16 patients plus 1-2 admissions per day
- 9 physicians on during the day along with one APP
- Doctors cover all inpatient floors (except pediatrics) including ICU.
- EMR EPIC
- Ability to do central lines preferred but not required. All other procedures are optional.
- Benefits include: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, short term disability 100% salary up to 6 months (this includes 6-8 weeks maternity leave), matching 403B and optional 457B retirement, $5,000 CME allowance, malpractice coverage. PTO accrual 80 hours a year, and relocation up to $15,000
- Location: 35 minute drive to Morgantown, WV and 1 hour and 45 minute-drive to Pittsburgh, PA
- Signing bonus available for multi-year contract
- H1-B cap exempt sponsor
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.