Maryland - Anesthesiology – (49117)
The Anesthesiologist has a varied caseload including orthopedics, general, ophthalmology, pediatrics, obstetrics, GYN, urology, and vascular. Must be proficient in regional and blocks. Supervision of five CRNA’s and assistance with regulatory standards required.
Individual must have active MD licensure, DEA and CDS and will be required to credential with the Medical Staff of Medical Center for outpatient practice.
- Full-Time, 40 Hours per Week, Exempt
- Call Rotation
offers competitive salary based on experience with a comprehensive benefit package to include:
- New payscales as of January 1, 2021!
- Pay for Experience, Degree, and Certification
- Weekend, Shift, and Holiday Pay
- Premium Pay for Per Diem, As-Needed Staff
- PDO and Sick Leave with PDO Cash Out
- NURSE Corps Loan Repayment Program- Site Designee
- Qualifying employment under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Career Pathway Bonus Advances
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250 annually
- Free In-Facility Education Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Shared Governance Model Encouraging Employee Feedback
- DAISY Award Program
- Health/RX plans with free services at hospital owned facilities
- Dental/Vision/Retirement/FLEX Spending
- Employer paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Voluntary Insurances- Life, Short Term Disability, Cancer, etc.
- On-Site Cafeteria, Gift Shop, and Vending Machines
- Free On-Site Parking
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.