Massachusetts - Nurse Practitioner – (49084)
- Current Massachusetts NP licensure and /or eligibility for certification.
- Current Mass CSR and DEA licenses
- Certification in Family Practice, Adult, or Pediatric.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary team, including physicians, nursing staff, social workers, and case managers.
- Previous experience in ambulatory care and/or public health is preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency in assessment and delivery of family planning services to a diverse population.
- Fluency in Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Nepali, Vietnamese or another language served at
- Special expertise in provision of health care to underserved, culturally diverse populations
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments.
- Identifies potential and actual health and health-related problems
- Evaluates patient responses associated with the problem area(s).
- Diagnoses acute and chronic illness.
- Develops and implements treatment plans that include pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic components.
- Includes the patient and family as active participants in treatment plan.
- Focuses the NP/Patient interaction on wellness, health promotion, disease prevention, and self-care.
- Offers comprehensive clinical family planning services when appropriate.
- Reviews patient charts and ensures appropriate treatment plans are developed and followed.
- Completes all charts the same day of care or no later than 72 hours after the visit.
- Patient charts are completed in a manner that meets all risk management and chart audit requirements.
- Collaborates and consults with physicians and other providers. When deemed necessary refers patients to appropriate specialists and other practitioners and facilities.
- Cooperates with efforts of administration to monitor and improve the quality of patient care by evaluating patient outcomes.
- Maintains updated Nurse Practitioner guidelines.
- Participates in peer review of charts.
- Maintains all CME/CEU, Board and Licensing requirements of state and national governing Boards.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.