Massachusetts - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (49034)
Exciting opportunities exist for an energetic, well-qualified OB/GYN to join our multi-specialty medical group.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled OB/GYN who is very comfortable with a full scope practice. We are situated
in a beautiful New England community located only 60 miles from Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will enjoy
practicing in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on quality care and
• Full scope OB/GYN practice
• Pediatric Hospitalist managed nursery
• Newly renovated practice suite and maternity center
• Collegial group practice with a large referral base
• Excellent support staff that allow you to practice at the top of your licenses
• 1:4 Call
• Generous sign-on bonus
• Relocation allowance
• Tuition loan assistance opportunity
• Competitive compensation and benefit package including:
▪ Market-leading Initial Base Salary
▪ Productivity Incentive plan
▪ Retirement savings plans (403b and 457b)
▪ Employment benefits: Health and dental, disability insurance, life insurance, vacation
▪ Malpractice Insurance
▪ CME allowance / time
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.