Washington - Psychiatry – (48962)
Significant need in our community for a BC/BE Psychiatrist to lead a fantastic team and build on the momentum of our Behavioral Health Program.
Practice Highlights include:
- Excellent compensation package including generous guaranteed base salary based off MGMA standards
- RVU quarterly incentive bonuses for increased earning potential
- 1-2 yr ramp up
- Relocation package
- Sign-on, commencement bonuses
- M/D/V/RX with employer contribution
- Employer paid L/AD&D/LTD
- Voluntary critical illness and accident insurance (allstate)
- 401k match
- Generous time off
- CME time and allowance
- Student Loan Repayment programs
- EMR: Cerner
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in rural setting is preferred
- Integrated Primary Care model
- Mainly outpatient with some inpatient care
- 14 bed inpatient behavioral unit / 6 detox bed
- Medical withdraw management
- Multidisciplinary Medical Team including Physicians, Psychiatrists, PMHNPs, therapists, social workers, and case managers
- Adult/geriatric focused (but open to those with training in all ages)
- Strong referral sources, support, and community need!
- Shared call/low volume call
- Suboxone certified or able to obtain certification-addiction specialist a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus!
- preferably can start within 3 months or in 2021
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.