Louisiana - Otolaryngology – (48883)
seeking a full-time academic otolaryngologist at either the assistant or associate professor level.
– Applicants must have completed a residency program in Otolaryngology at an ACGME-accredited program
– Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
– Must have academic credentials to be qualified for a faculty appointment, including experience teaching and publishing research
– Ideal candidate will have aspiration for management or leadership in a teaching hospital setting
– Eligible for medical licensure in the state of Louisiana
– Competitive compensation
– Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
– Flexible spending accounts
– 403(b) university funded retirement plan
– Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
– Employee assistance program
– Employee wellness program
– Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.