Ohio - Cardiology – (48800)
Non-Invasive Cardiology – Northern Ohio
- Seeking a BE/BC general cardiologist to join an established and busy practice in a progressive medical community in North Central Ohio
- Utilize the 24/7 Hospitalist program offered by the medical center
- 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- The hospital’s 2,500 employees annually provide care to approximately 50,000 emergency department patients, 9,000 inpatients, and over 275,000 outpatients; assist with 800 births; perform 15,390 surgeries; make 165,000 mental health/chemical dependency visits; and provide over $10.5 million in charity care.
- Within one hour of two metropoloitan communities (Cleveland and Toledo)
- 2019 Best Coastal Small Town
- 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.