Kentucky - Nurse Practitioner – (48747)
Department: Medical-Surgical / Telemetry
Type: Day Shift – 7am – 7pm (Full-Time) weekend & holiday rotation
Summary: Collaborates with physicians to devise individualized care plans for patients. Provides nursing care according to the nursing process, including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementing and evaluating. Implements appropriate plan of care and nursing care interventions using standards of patient care and evidence-based practice guidelines. Monitor’s and evaluates the patient’s clinical progress and modifies the plan of care as needed; performs administration of medications and treatments according to physicians’ orders, along with providing adequate education, care coordination and discharge planning with the patients and caregivers.
- Sound critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment.
- Possess Professional Customer Service Skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interpret cardiac rhythms
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- RN – “current” nurse licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky
- BLS required
- Med Surg nurse experience: one (1) year experience preferred
- ACLS within 6 months of date of hire & PALS within 1 year of date of hire
We are looking for candidates who are “devoted” to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability, and 401K.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.