Ohio - Rheumatology – (48722)
Rheumatology – Southeastern Ohio
- Hospital employed group seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist
- 2000-bed not-for-profit community health system
- Primary service area population >250,000
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
- Independent medical system governed by a volunteer board of community members
- Innovative, proactive medical strategies and structure
- Highly competitive salary with 2 year income guarantee.
- Signing bonus.
- Relocation: $15,000.
- Education Loan Repayment (if applicable).
- Business Expense Account.
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days).
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Retirement: 403(b).
- Competative Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package.
- Annual CME funds – $5,000.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.