Wisconsin - Dentist – (48673)
Prosthodontics – Wisconsin
- Seeking a Prosthodontist or Maxillofacial Prosthodontist to join its Department of Dental Specialists
- Opportunity to step into a well-established multispecialty dental clinic that includes oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics, pediatric dentistry and orthodontics
- Home to an accredited OMFS residency program, so you will be encouraged to incorporate teaching in this collaborative, collegial environment
- You will also have an opportunity to work in partnership with the cleft palate clinic, head and neck tumor conference, plastic surgery, otolaryngology, sleep disorder center, radiation oncology, speech pathology, dental specialists, trauma center and more
- The Prosthodontic Section currently uses digital imaging (intra-oral and CBCT), 3D digital scanning (TRIOS), and 3D printing. There is an extensive dental laboratory on site
- Qualifications include a DDS/DMD degree, completion of an ADA accredited advanced education program in prosthodontics and eligibility for licensure in Wisconsin. Evaluation of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.