Wisconsin - Orthopedic Surgery – (48670)
Orthopedic Hand Surgery – Wisconsin
- This ABOS certified or eligible surgeon will join a growing department and family oriented community
- A premier, physician-led, medical facility awaits the surgeon who seeks a well rounded Hand role
- Orthopedic Hand fellowship is required
- Participation in a general call schedule is required and currently is 1:10
- Level 2 facility with two fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma specialists on staff
- Referrals come from throughout a fully-integrated health system that serves portions of Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota
- Physician-led Health System with an academic affiliation to the UW – Madison.
- Health System employs 650 medical staff and over 8000 employees in a growing and progressive organization
- Employed model offering competitive compensation and benefits including possible debt relief
- The total compensation, location, and team atmosphere makes this a premier position in the Upper Midwest
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.