Pennsylvania - Urology – (48498)
Urology – South Central PA
Urology group is actively seeking a full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist to join an established community practice
This practice in South Central Pennsylvania is conveniently located 60 miles from Harrisburg 90 minutes from Baltimore and DC.
- Community focused practice in an integrated and innovative health system
- Turn key practice operations with 200-250 appointment per month per provider
- APP support in practice
- DaVinci access
- Build the practice around your goals
- Clinic located in a health pavilion attached to the hospital
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., the Health System’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.