Mississippi - Urology – (48496)
Urology – Eastern Mississippi
- Health system is currently seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join its well established practice
- The practice is committed to providing the latest technology, including EPIC and a DaVinci Robotic system, and implementing new procedures to deliver quality urologic care across East Central Mississippi and West Alabama
- Integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout the area
Details of the Position:
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral network
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Competitive Compensation package (2 year base guarantee plus wRVU production model)
- Enticing Recruitment Package consisting of Sign-on, Loan Repayment and/or stipend during residency up to 100K.
- Urology Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic building which is adjacent to a 215-bed hospital with two da Vinci robots (XI and SI).
- New procedures recently added including Navigated Prostate Biopsy (Invivo), Blue Light for identification and treatment of Bladder Cancer; Urolift for BPH; and Botox for overactive bladder.
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of Urology experience
- 1:4 City-wide call
- Block time available for surgeons
- Adult Hospitalist program has been here for 20 years
- All new or upgraded equipment including cysto table, laser, scopes, camera and video system.
- Affiliation with Ochsner Health System.
- Newly installed EHR system of EPIC.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.