Virginia - Urology – (48491)
Urologic Medical Director Near Roanoke, VA
Medical Center seeks Board Certified Urologist for immediate patient base and medical directorship.
– New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
– Must be board certified within five years of completing training
– Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Call schedule is 1:3
– Impressive base salary plus bonuses
– Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
– Paid malpractice insurance
– Substantial CME and dues allowance
– Relocation assistance provided
About Medical Center
– Robotics available
– Directorship available
– Facility is seeking Level II trauma designation
– Extremely stable and experienced OR staff
– State-of-the-art technology
– 506-bed facility
– Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
– Serves as Health System’s tertiary facility for specialized care, offering a multitude of medical and surgical specialties
– Accredited Stroke Center
– Accredited Chest Pain Center
– Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.