Missouri - Otolaryngology – (48466)
ENT – Central Missouri
- Large referral base across four counties (pop. > 130,000) will quickly grow a rewarding and successful practice while allowing a highly personalized work/life balance
- Recent market analysis shows a shortage of three ENTs in the community.
- Demand is high from Health System and outside provider referrals
- No trauma call
- No nights, weekends, or holidays – home with family every evening
- 4.5-day workweek – two OR days per week
- Excellent OR access, efficient surgery center with fast turnover times, outstanding anesthesia support
- Full scope of outpatient ENT clinic and surgery can be provided
- Beautiful modern multi-specialty clinic and outpatient surgery center
- Multi-specialty ambulatory center with extensive primary care base and referrals
- On-site physical therapy, a full-scale diagnostic laboratory and imaging services including MRI and CT
- Stryker Video Integrated System and 16 private pre-op and post-op rooms equipped with advanced surgical technology
- System wide integrated EPIC EMR system
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply (DRA site)
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive salary guarantee plus bonuses
- Signing bonus or training stipend available plus $16,000 relocation package
- Opportunity for production and quality incentives
- Cost of living is 20% below national average
- Comprehensive benefits for family including retirement, health, dental, vision and CME
- Occurrence-based professional liability coverage
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.