Washington - Urology – (48361)
Urology – Central Washington
- Enjoy a forward-thinking, collegial, and family-friendly practice
- Collaborative and supportive team-based care environment
- Busy, high-quality rural practice
- The current team consists of six well trained, energetic and collegial MDs and three PAs.
- The practice is general, community urology with a four-county service area and no competing groups
- The practice covers two hospitals and are assisted by a robust hospitalist team
What They’re Seeking:
- One full-time physician
- Training and interest in all aspects of adult urology
- Concise and compassionate communication skills to educate patients and families
- Thorough documentation skills to maintain comprehensive patient records in compliance with organizational policy
- Experience preferred; however, new graduates are welcome
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.