Massachusetts - Neurology – (48347)
Massachusetts – Neurology
• Southeastern Massachusetts client has an opening for a Board-eligible or Board-certified Adult Neurologist to join an established Neurology Division.
• They are a 160-provider multispecialty group. In addition to 40 Primary Care physicians, they represent various medical and surgical specialists. They have their own Sleep Lab, EMG and EEG, Radiology Division, and Laboratory.
• Their Neurology Division currently consists of 5 physicians, covering a thriving outpatient practice and seeing inpatient consultations at two local hospitals.
• On-site CT and MRI are available as is an IAC-accredited Vascular Laboratory for carotid duplex imaging. Ancillary neurologic services include EEG, EMG, and nerve conduction studies.
• Any additional areas of interest or expertise in the field of Neurology would be welcomed and supported by the group.
• Neurosurgeons and vascular surgeons are readily-available locally, and a referral network exists for interventional neuroangiography, interventions, and complex cases requiring tertiary, academic-center care.
• This is an excellent medical community with an excellent source of referrals for specialists.
• The salary is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s training, expertise, and skill set.
• Physicians are eligible for corporate bonuses after 1 year and eligible for partnership after 3 years with minimal buy-in. Of course, moving expenses, malpractice and professional expenses, health insurance, time off, CME expenses, and a 401K are included.
• They are financially solid and a strong influence in this medical community.
• This is a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts. They are 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.