South Carolina - Otolaryngology – (48283)
Location: South Carolina
Otolaryngology Near Columbia, SC
- Private practice seeks BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join their team
- 7 figure plus earning potential – to be discussed with employer directly
- Join 8 ENTs, 2 Audiologists, a Speech Pathologist, and 6 PAs
- 1:9 weekday call – 1:18 weekend call
- ENT Hospitalist covers 26 weekends per year
- Option to precept medical students and primary care residents
- Practice has 10 clinics
- Must be Allergy certified or able to become certified
- Both employment and partnership tracks available
- Ancillary income includes allergy, sleep studies, sleep DME, CT, hearing aids, diagnostic audiology, speech therapy, vestibular rehab/FYZICAL, and ultrasound
- Benefits include: health, dental, vision, malpractice, 4 weeks PTO
- Located less than an hour from Columbia, just over an hour from Charleston, 2 hours from Hilton Head
- Regional airport offered less than an hour away with non-stop flights to 11 major US cities
- J1 visa candidates encouraged to apply
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.