Missouri - Neurology – (48084)
searching for board certified/board eligible neurologists to join their busy and expanding outpatient-based employed practice.
Hybrid Inpatient/Outpatient Qualified Candidates:
– 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient
– 10-15 per day in clinic
– Volume for reading EEGs if interested, inpatient, and outpatient studies
– All beds are telemedicine capable
– Faculty appointment available with potential for resident teaching
– Inpatient/outpatient neurology compensation to include competitive salary, WRVU bonus, $90K+ student loan repayment, sign on bonus, among many great benefits
100% Outpatient Qualified Candidates:
– Establish a comprehensive program to include intraoperative monitoring, vagus nerve stimulation, specialized neuroimaging, and virtual services
– 1:4 phone only call with telemedicine support
– Volume for reading EEGs & EMGs if interested, inpatient and outpatient studies
– M-F schedule with dedicated administrative time
– Teleneurology in place
– Inpatient neurology is optional-available only if desired
– Neurology/epilepsy compensation to include competitive salary, WRVU bonus, $90K+ student loan repayment, sign on bonus, among many great benefits
– Patients-first culture
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive-based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.