Kansas - Pediatric Surgery – (48082)
seeking an experienced or newly graduated pediatric surgeon to join a growing practice serving Kansas.
– Join the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area
– Program features a team of experienced pediatric surgeons and sub-specialists including pediatric anesthesiologists performing inpatient procedures at Regional Medical Center and outpatient procedures at our ambulatory surgery centers
– Practice is heavily weighted to neonatal cases and provides an opportunity to participate in a growing Fetal Surgery Program
– Group offers shared call and the opportunity to maintain a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding pediatric general surgical practice
– Option for general surgery resident teaching
– Board certified or board eligible in pediatric surgery
– Stipend available for fellows with a minimum of six months left in their training program
– Patients-first culture
– Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
– Competitive salary with incentive based package
– Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
– Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
– CME time and dues allowances
– 401k with company matching
– Employee stock purchase plan
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.