North Carolina - Otolaryngology – (47997)
Location: North Carolina
ENT Near Winston-Salem, NC
- Expanding services as a premier full-service provider of ear, nose, and throat care in the immediate area.
- Their team is committed to providing excellent, state-of-the-art care.
- Interests in caring for pediatric along with adult patient populations, a mix of inpatient and outpatient settings, otology, head and neck, sinus procedures, oral / maxillofacial trauma services, hospital employment are essential.
- There are also opportunities for program development along with leading quality and other initiatives.
- Health System Description:
- Not-for-profit 6-hospital system with 1100+ beds. They achieve top decile performance and quality through their physician engagement.
Minimum qualifications include:
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology (BC within 5 years of residency)
- Active (provisional) privileges with medical staff
- Maintaining NC Medical licensure and full unrestricted DEA registration, and other requirements as required by the physician group.
- They offer a competitive compensation package along with a full complement of benefits.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.