Mississippi - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (47768)
Pulmonary Critical Care need in Coastal MS
- Hospital is looking for a BE/BC Pulmonary critical care Physician to join their group.
- Group covers two hospitals.
- This group runs the only pulmonary hypertension center on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Advanced bronchoscopy, including EBUS, radial EBUS, and Navigational bronchoscopy is available. Additional pulmonary interventions provided by thoracic surgeon.
- Will be offered a competitive base salary plus performance and production bonuses.
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Will consider J1 and H1B visa candidates
- With a small town values, excellent schools, community events and recreational activities.
- This area is great for outdoorsman with beaches, boating, fishing and hunting.
- Nestled in between two larger cities, New Orleans, Louisiana and Mobile, Alabama. Both are just about an hour away and have big city amenities.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.