Georgia - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (47750)
Join an established hospital-employed OB/GYN group with 5 providers in, Georgia. This group is part of a multidisciplinary team at Healthcare that includes a full-service women’s center with breast health and gynecologic oncology services. All women’s services are consolidated to one convenient location on the hospital’s main campus at the Pavilion.
– The practice is located in a state of the art medical office building attached to the hospital
– Opening is due to growth
– Call coverage is 8 days/month
– DaVinci Xi and Si
– OR Block Scheduling
– Level I NICU
– Established hospitalist team
– Healthcare is proud to be the first hospital in Georgia to have earned Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission
– Competitive compensation and benefits package including sign-on, relocation, residency stipends, student loan assistance and much more
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.