West Virginia - Hematology/Oncology – (47034)
Location: West Virginia
seeking an second Hematology / Oncology physician to employ at its expanding CAMC Cancer Center and at it’s facility located in WV.
You will work 2 weeks per month at the Cancer Center in WV and 2 weeks in the Cancer Center. The facility is located next to Hospital – a 68 bed affiliated community hospital. The facility and Hospital are located 25 miles from Medical Center and provides a full complement of Medical and Surgical Services to residents, of one of the fastest growing areas in WV.
The facility is fully staffed with an experienced nursing and pharmacy staff that will assist you in delivering an excellent quality of care with a high level of productivity.
The ideal candidate must be board certified or board eligible in Hematology/Oncology or Oncology, with the ability to obtain an active and unencumbered West Virginia Medical license, DEA, and staff privileges at Medical Center.
- You will be a member of the Cancer Center Group – and will receive support from the established 11 physician Hematology/Oncology Group
- Excellent Sign-On Bonus
- Guaranteed Salary + wRVU Productivity Bonus (both based on National Benchmarks)
- Full employee benefit package (Includes Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Life Insurance & 401K with company matching)
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Paid CME allowance & paid CME days
- Paid Dues and Subscriptions
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.