Kentucky - Emergency Medicine – (46864)
- $385,000 base salary
- Must be BE/BC in Emergency medicine. Multiple openings due to growth of ED.
- $35,000 upfront bonus. Residency stipend available.
- $50,000 in student loan assistance
- $240/hour if you want to do extra shifts
- $50,000 potential engagement bonus
- Full benefits, malpractice (tail included) and retirement
- 186 9-hour shifts annually
- $6K CME and $2K for license/dues, etc.
- 15.5 shifts per month (9 hours). Staggered shifts split evenly between days, swing and nights.
- Joining 12 doctors and 6 APP’s
- 66,000 ED visits annually
- 477 bed facility in a growing town of 100,000 with service area of 500,000
- See 22 patients per day/shift
- 40 bed ED unit. 2 advance tech OR grade trauma rooms, 3 behavioral health rooms and 7 fast track rooms
- Opportunity to teach residents – family medicine
- EPIC EMR
- Level III NICU, Level III trauma, certified sepsis and stroke
- Not responsible for admissions
- Leadership and growth opportunities available
- 2 hours North of Nashville, TN
- 2021 start date needed
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.