Wisconsin - Neurology – (46760)
recruiting to add a fifth BC/BE general adult Neurologist to join our Neurology team within our comprehensive Neuroscience Center. The typical practice diagnosis are Parkinson’s disease, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, neck & back pain, stroke, EMG, EEG, epilepsy, Botox treatments, dementia and headaches/migraines. You will be joining a well-established and highly respected physician led, hospital employed practice with an award winning stroke program.
- Office practice on Hospital Campus
- Full-time outpatient practice: 40 hours per week available for direct patient care
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible work schedule (possible four 10 hour days)
- 24 hour Nurse Triage
- No weekends, no holidays, no call
- No hospital responsibilities
- Participation in regional outreach
- General adult Neurology patient population
- Collaborative work environment
- 4 Tenured Neurology Physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- 24/7 established RN triage line
- 100% Production-Based Compensation
- Quality Bonus, based on achievement of goals
- 2-year Compensation Guarantee
- Supervision Compensation: $10,000 per 1.0 FTE Advanced Practice Clinician
- $150,000 Signing Bonus paid over the course of 5 years, subject to repayment/forgiveness
- $5,000 CME per fiscal year and 80 hours of paid time off to conduct CME
- 264 hours of contracted paid time off per fiscal year
- Up to $12,000 relocation assistance
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance provided by Health
- 401K & 457B Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller