South Dakota - Maternal-Fetal Medicine – (46637)
Location: South Dakota
- Medical Group Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Strong support of sub-specialists and support staff to complement the team approach to patient care including: 4 perinatal APP’s, 1 genetic counselor, 11 obstetricians, 4 OB APP’s, 3 nurse midwifes, 4 neonatologists, 8 neonatal APP’s
- 14-bed LDR unit with dedicated O.R. suites for c-sections and 24-bed postpartum unit provide for approximately 2,400 annual births.
- The MFM group provides outreach to two sites
- Clinic: Beautiful, modern, state of the art clinic attached to the hospital with 5 ultrasound rooms with GE E-8 Ultrasounds.
- Clinic Staff: 4 APP’s that assist with admissions and rounds, 3 RNs, 1 Genetic Counselor, 10 sonographers
- The Perinatal Center has a dedicated Maternal Fetal Transport team
- The Neonatal services have a brand new 27-bed Level III NICU with pediatric sub-specialists on staff in anesthesiology, surgery, cardiology, pulmonology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, neurology, & radiology
- Annual salary guarantee, generous benefit package, including educational loan assistance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.