North Carolina - Neurology – (46277)
Location: North Carolina
seeking a neurohospitalist to join its hospital based stroke neurology service at Medical Center. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in neurology. Vascular Fellowship training is preferred. is Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Medical Center, a 974-bed level 1 trauma center
- The existing neuroscience team consists of 8 neurosurgeons, including 2 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, a neuro-oncologist, stroke neurohospitalists, neurologists, a neurointensivist, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- 7 on/7 off or 14 consecutive
- 100% inpatient
- Consultative service
- 1500 stroke admissions annually
- Dedicated inpatient APP support
- Medical Center is home to a newly expanded 24-bed NSICU led by Neurointensivist as well as a large rehab center providing both inpatient and outpatient support to neurology patients
- Strong investment in technology including Gamma Knife, NeuroBlate, and RAPID
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, medical, dental & vision, disability & life insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller