Indiana - Cardiothoracic Surgery – (45963)
Cardiac transplant surgery – Metro Indiana
Medical Group in Indiana is seeking a board-certified Heart Transplant Surgeon to help lead the clinical, operational and research activities of the heart transplant program. Ideal candidates will be proficient in all aspects of adult cardiothoracic and vascular surgery with advanced expertise in heart transplantation, mechanical assist devices and ECMO. Join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary, hospital-employed Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in metro Indiana. With our own heart transplant program, growing VAD and ECMO programs as well as research opportunities available within our own research organization, Health Network provides the full spectrum of cardiology care to northeast Indiana.
- Current certification by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery or its foreign equivalent
- Qualify as a “Primary” or “Additional” Heart Transplant Surgeon under current UNOS Bylaws (UNOS bylaws – Appendix H, Section H.2)
- Completion of a heart transplant fellowship or no less than Three (3) years heart transplant experience in a leadership-level role
- Qualify for an unrestricted medical license in the state of Indiana and medical staff membership within the hospital
- Heart transplant programmatic growth and outreach experience preferred
Where You’ll Work:
396-bed tertiary care center in Indiana.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.