Michigan - Dentist – (45892)
Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program Director
• Under direction of the Chief Medical Officer, the Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program Director ensures the program and clinical environment provides a comprehensive educational experience for dental residents.
• This position will work closely with the Chief Medical Officer, Dental Director, Pediatric Dental Residents, and dental clinic staff.
• The Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program Director position will be required to comply with the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) requirements and ensure faculty members for the program are in compliance.
Academic and Experience Requirements:
• Degree as DDS or DMD in pediatric dentistry and board certified
• Able to obtain a valid license to practice dentistry in Michigan
• Valid DEA license to prescribe narcotics
• Current CPR/AED certification
• 3-5 years of experience in dental practice with focus on pediatric dentistry
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.