North Dakota - Cardiology – (45553)
Location: North Dakota
seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join it’s busy and well-established practice
- Current staff consists of three interventional cardiologists, one EP cardiologist, one non-interventional cardiologist (joining in 2020) and a cardiothoracic surgeon
- Admit to Hospital, a 277-bed, Level II Trauma Center
- STEMI’s 75 (2018) – 52 YTD through September 2019
- 1013 Diagnostic and 417 interventions through September 2019
- TAVR, Watchman, 2 cathlabs and dedicated EP lab
- Must be willing and able to see a variety of patients, both inpatient and outpatient, read TEE’s, Echos, Stress Tests and assist with outreach to some of our regional locations.
- Salary guarantee is $650,000 or your work RVUs, whichever is greater
- Sign on $50,000 (three-year forgiveness, prorated annually)
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.