Maine - Otolaryngology – (45442)
ENT – Central Maine
Seeking an additional BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a hospital-employed, multi-specialty surgical practice
Great opportunity to become a part of a team with a strong regional referral base of over 500,000 and to develop any sub-specialty interests you may have
A physician with an interest in Otology and general/comprehensive ENT work is ideal, however, all are welcomed and encouraged to apply
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- RVU Incentive Bonus’
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program of up to 20k per year
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance with a 1:5 call rotation
- A broad range of sub-specialty support (including neurosurgery)
- Leadership opportunities
- THEY CAN SPONSOR MOST VISA WAIVERS FOR THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.