Iowa - Nurse Practitioner – (45397)
- Seeking NP/PA to staff busy urgent care
- Full time position (eighteen 8 hour shifts per month)
- Hours include nights and weekends
- No call
- Additional compensation for shifts beyond 18 per month
Medical Group – Northeast Iowa
- Employed multi-specialty group of more than 160 providers in northeast Iowa-physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Large regional health system covering eight counties, serving approximately 280,000 residents
- Graduate of an AMA approved Nurse Practitioner Program or accredited Physician Assistant Training Program. Iowa licensure required.
- Possesses Federal and State Controlled Substance prescribing authority
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber Certification, BLS, Mandatory Reporter
- EOE/drug screen required
Skill: Urgent Care
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.