Kentucky - Urology – (44781)
Urology – Northern Kentucky
- Medical Center, located in Northern Kentucky, is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy hospital-employed practice
- The incoming physician will inherit a loyal patient-base with a built-in referral network
- This position has tremendous upside growth potential with a service area of 90K while providing medical services to a seven-county area.
- Busy turn-key practice conveniently located on the hospital campus.
- Help transition the practice by inheriting a loyal patient base from a retiring practitioner with a built-in referral network.
- Anticipated DaVinci Robot.
Located in northern Kentucky, the area offers a picturesque downtown setting on the banks of the Ohio River. This community offers historic sites and recreation for the whole family, conveniently located 1-hour from both Lexington, KY, and Cincinnati, OH.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.