Minnesota - Family Medicine – (43875)
- We are building a team of 4 MD’s and 4 Nurse Practitioners to inhabit what will be a brand new, 24 exam room, state-of-the-art facility.
- Our team works in close collaboration with existing team of 5 MD’s (15 minutes away).
- Physician led practice
- Call = Hospitalist Call. 1 week & 1 weekend, every 6 weeks. Hospitalists serve as backup after ER docs.
- Clinic work. Hospitalist work done at Health, Hospital; a modern, 20 bed, Critical Access Hospital with 24/7 ER physician coverage and Nurse Triage.
- Hospitalist Coverage 1 week every 6 weeks –
- Optional Opportunities: ER work, colposcopies, endoscopies, stress tests and EGD’s.
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine
- The City , on the banks of the Mississippi River, is located approximately 80 miles northwest of Duluth and 175 miles north of the Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Population = 11,000. Service Area Population = 45,000 (approx.)
- is in the heart of Minnesota’s beautiful resort and recreation area. With abundant park and recreation facilities, County hosts thousands of tourists each year. enjoys a reputation as one of the top cities in per capita retail sales in the state of Minnesota.
- Over 1,000 lakes in this county!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.