Illinois - Child Psychiatry – (42764)
Southern Illinois – Child Psychiatry
Client is looking for a General Adult or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a collaborative behavioral health team focused on comprehensive, high-quality care for the people of southern Illinois, an area drawing from a patient population of about 350,000.
They are looking for BC/BE physicians who are passionate about rural health and want to become champions of our culture, contributing to its long-term growth and success.
- Established and new patient caseload
- Collaborative working relationship with support organizations across the region
- Built in referrals from a team of community providers
- 10+ LCSWs working across various service lines and in multiple locations (hospital and clinic settings)
- System-wide EPIC
- Excellent compensation package
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation bonus
- 27 paid days of vacation/yr
- 5 days CME with up to $3k allowance/yr
- Malpractice coverage and full benefits: health, dental and vision, long term disability, and Life Insurance
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.