Florida - Child Psychiatry – (42338)
Florida – Child Psychiatry
- 30 bed inpatient unit, outpatient practice, day treatment program, case management and counseling
- Outpatient clinic – Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Call schedule – every 4th weekend, every 4th night
- Clinical supervision for other disciplines
- 25-30 patients seen per doctor per day – combination of inpatient and outpatient visits
- Children and adolescents up to age 18
- Children 50%, adolescents 40%, adults (associated with children) 10%
- Platinum Status Facility by Optum
- Competitive compensation with productivity bonus component
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and a Matched 403(b) retirement plan, Unmatched 457 deferred comp plan also available.
- Sovereign immunity covers malpractice
- 30 days for vacation, CME, sick, and/or holidays
- CME allocation and up to 2 organizational memberships paid
- Relocation assistance/ Sign on bonuses
- Qualifying employer for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program
Live by the beach while making a difference at a respected safety net hospital with a job you will love. Come for the lifestyle, stay for the career!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.