Minnesota - Family Medicine – (42331)
PHYSICIAN – Family Medicine (OB optional)
We are seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our team in, MN. This individual will partner with a mix of Family Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians to provide exceptional patient-focused care to the community of Fosston and its greater region. If you are seeking variety in your work, this is the position for you: candidates will provide services in the inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department settings.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in, MN with potential outreach to Oklee and Bagley Clinics
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 28-30
- Average Procedures per day: 1-2
- Over 100 deliveries per year
- Call Coverage: weekdays and weekends; on-call every 5th day and 5th weekend for the ER; if doing OB, follow own patients.
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- On-site Services include: Physical Therapy, Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Behavioral Health, Home Health, Tobacco Cessation, Path/Lab and Radiology/Imaging Services
- Outreach Services include: Oncology, ENT, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Pain Medicine, Podiatry, General Surgery/Wound Clinic, Weight Loss and Urology
- Inpatient Rounding: 58 total inpatient
- Emergency Room: 8-12 patients in a 24 hour shift.
- Clinic, Critical Access Hospital and Nursing Home/Assisted Living are all connected on one campus
- NHSC and state loan repayment qualifying site
- BC/BE Family Medicine
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.