Indiana - Family Medicine – (41432)
Family Medicine – In and outpatient work. Northern Indiana.
Average patients seen per day is 20; pediatrics through geriatrics.
• Usual on site procedures that can be performed such as skin tag & mole removal, suturing, and joint injections.
• Join 1 physician and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
• 13 exam rooms, 3 procedure rooms; patient age mix is newborn to geriatrics.
• Opportunities for teaching do exist with our Family Medicine residents.
• X-ray and Lab services are on site.
• Call frequency is 1 x 4.
• Generally each physician has a MA. Adequate front office and other support staffing is provided.
Compensation & Benefit Package
• Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards; based on production and achievement of value driven quality metrics.
• Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
• Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
• 22 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
• $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
• Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller