Illinois - Gastroenterology – (40598)
Gastroenterology – Southern Illinois
- Established GI practice of 3 is seeking multiple Gastroenterologists, both general and ERCP/EUS-trained, in a busy, collaborative group
- Competitive base salary (at/above MGMA’s 50th percentile) with a 3 year guarantee. Also includes productivity bonus, student loan assistance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 27 days PTO, and 5 CME days with up to $2,000 in allowance per year
- Call 1:5
- Bi-weekly GI tumor boards at Cancer Institute
- Dedicated GI procedure rooms and Endoscopy suites
- J1 and H1B candidates encouraged to apply
- Associated and work closely with Medical School, which allows teaching of residents & fellows. General surgery rotation from nearby residency program and Family Medicine residency at health system’s largest hospital
- Located two hours from both St. Louis, MO and Evansville, IN and 3 hours from Nashville, TN
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.