Wisconsin - Anesthesiology – (40064)
Wisconsin – Anesthesiology
• My client is recruiting for an Anesthesiologist to join their growing department. The department consists of over twenty board certified anesthesiologists that function as part of a team which includes oversight of CRNA/AA staff. Must also be ok to supervise CRNA staff. Team collaboration.
• The successful candidate will be board certified or eligible and able to obtain necessary licensing.
• Fellowship training is not required but in this role you will have an opportunity for all complex cases including hearts, heads and peds.
• Their service to the area includes more than 30 regional clinics throughout Southwestern Wisconsin, Southeastern Minnesota, and Northeastern Iowa. Their 325-bed teaching hospital is a Level II trauma and emergency center with over 28 active OR’s.
• They are home to accredited residencies, fellowships and original research. They are a physician led organization with academic affiliations with the UW – Madison.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.