Kentucky - Urology – (35437)
Candidate: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: None
Loan Repayment: Negotiable
- Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist interested in general urology
- Competitive compensation with signing bonus
- $6,000 CME allowance
- Six weeks vacation (includes CME)
- Multiple retirement plans
- Physician benefit plans
- Funded liability insurance with tail coverage
- Health system-employed
- Clinic is located in a medical office building attached to the system’s flagship hospital
- Join a group of three urologists and one APRN
- Shared call with four other providers
- Excellent specialty support staff, including urology-trained nurses and medical office assistants
- Fully integrated Epic electronic medical records system
- Increasing need due to patient demand in a community of just over 100,000 and total service area of 15 counties with a population over 400,000
- Experienced or new graduates are welcome to apply
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.