Georgia - Otolaryngology – (28555)
- Southwest Georgia
Step into a successful, stable private practice.
- Take over for a physician who is moving to be closer to home.
- Join another ENT and two midlevels in well run practice. This opening offers loads of potential and a great lifestyle.
- The practice recently had one of their best quarters ever!
- You’ll walk into a collegial environment where your focus can be on treating the patient.
- Partnership available.
- Get compensated for call(PA’s take first call and have first patient contact if necessary).
They are located in a medium sized city with good schools all within 3 hours to the Gulf Coast on one side and Atlanta on the other. A regional airport offers flights to Atlanta. You can have the balance of work and life here that you’ve always desired.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.