Oregon - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (56816)
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in OR
- Health System is looking for a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join them.
- 20 bed open ICU
- Combination of critical care, inpatient pulmonary consultation and outpatient pulmonary clinic
- Attend on all patients on the intensivist service, conduct multidisciplinary rounds, consult from other services in the ICU, and occasional pulmonary consults on the floors
- Co-manage patients with surgeons and hospitalists
- Provide advanced bronchoscopy services
- EPIC EMR
- Hospital employed. No sleep medicine
- Offer an attractive salary plus incentive
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates
- Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, this is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family.
- Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.