North Carolina - Otolaryngology – (56582)
Location: North Carolina
Otolaryngology Opportunity in NC, 1 hour from Charlotte, NC
- A physician-owned and operated private practice is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join them
- Join 8 physicians, 2 PAs, and 6 audiologists covering three offices
- Will be busy on Day 1
- Low-volume call with no trauma, 1:8
- Practice maintains strong relationships with the academic Otolaryngology departments in the major universities throughout the state. There are opportunities for academic engagement with resident and medical student education.
- Position includes a competitive starting salary with bonus structure, one-year partnership track
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Ownership in a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center is also an option.
- Total compensation package once partnership obtained may exceed the 90th percentile benchmark.
- City was voted Most Beautiful and Affordable Place to Live in the US by Travel + Leisure magazine, 2023 and US News and World Report voted this city #25 best city in America, 2023
- Located roughly one hour from Charlotte NC as well as Winston Salem NC
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.