Connecticut - Geriatrics – (56499)
Connecticut – Geriatrics
Connecticut group is seeking a Geriatrician for their established geriatrics team. Options for all outpatient, a combination of outpatient and inpatient, SNF and/or ALF care.
• 100% Geriatrics
• Multiple Connecticut locations to choose from
• Full-time, weekdays only
• Infrequent phone call for work/life balance
• You will be joining an established Geriatric team
• Their system offers a robust compliment of senior resources that our team works closely with to provide personalized, coordinated care
• Efficient operations, robust and engaged support staff
• EPIC with Dragon, HIPAA-compliant texting
• Join one of the largest, non-profit, fully-integrated healthcare systems in Connecticut. They allow their providers to care for their patients no matter where they reside in Connecticut
• Professional development in leadership, research or teaching
• Market-leading compensation and benefits and generous paid time off
• Paid CME time off plus CME budget, reimbursed professional licenses and dues
• Family care benefits through Care.com including emergency back-up care benefit for children, adults and even pets!
• Voluntary benefits include student loan programs, home, auto, renters insurance, identity theft protection, legal services, pet insurance and more!
• Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none.
• Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.