Vermont - Surgery – (56495)
Vermont – General Surgery
• Hospital employed practice is seekinga full time BC/BE General Surgeon
• Join 4 physician practice, 2 Physician Assistants, 1 WOC NP, and a wonderful support team
• Manageable 1:4 call. Call is home call/beeper call
• Broad based general surgery practice with opportunity for specialty niche development possible
• Endoscopy suite is hospital based and separate from the OR
• Busy OR performing 5,000 procedures a year
• Wound Ostomy program within outpatient surgical office
• Robust Performance Improvement Department with established NSQIP membership
• Great opportunity for new graduate as practice is very collaborative and partners assist one another in surgery
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
• Paid Malpractice – they provide professional liability insurance coverage for Physician, with coverage limits in the amounts of $1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, they agree to pay the appropriate reporting endorsement, also known as “tail coverage”
• CME time and expense allowance of $6000 per fiscal year
• Signing bonus
• Relocation expenses
• Educational loan repayment and PSLF eligible employer
• Board certification/Board eligibility required
Located in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont just next door to Killington Resort which offers the longest ski season in the east as well as world-class mountain biking, golf, and hiking. 1.5 hours to Burlington, 3 hours to Boston and 4.5 hours to NYC. Live in a place where others vacation.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.