California - Family Medicine – (56493)
Federally qualified Health Center (FQHC) – Palm Springs, CA area. 501(C)3 non-profit organization.
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine position
- Position is only 20 minutes from San Diego, CA
- Group has 26 total clinics in 13 locations in Southern California.
- 5 days per week (8-hour shifts)
- Doctors work up to seeing 3-4 patients an hour on average.
- Salary range is $264,000 – $294,000. (salary is very negotiable for some of the rural locations)
- Permanent position. CA license is required.
- Must be board eligible/board certified.
- No visa sponsorship available. Open to 2024 graduates.
- Sign on bonus $25,000
- Quarterly Bonus pay available. Based on patient encounters per hour and quality measures.
- Matching 401k
- Large PTO offering. 4 weeks-vacation from day one, all major holidays including Juneteenth and MLK day, and 60 hours of sick time (can be used for any time off)
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage.
- CME stipend of $1K
- Loan Forgiveness – 501(C)3 organization. PSLF eligible as well as NHSC.
The comprehensive benefits and longevity-based compensation package offered enables physicians to focus on what they do best – provide their patients with exceptional care.
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Supplemental medical coverage
- Special dependent coverage
- Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
- Retirement and savings plans
- Relocation package
- Professional liability coverage (Federal Tort Claims insurance)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.